<body> <body>


I'm guessing no one reads my blog anymore, I'm guessing this is a good thing somehow. *PRIVACY*

Well, the week just passed and I have completed the following papers for my Mid Terms.

English Papers 1 and 2
Elective Geography
Chinese Paper 1
Social Studies
E-Maths Paper 1

Well, if you ask me, I'm feeling rather confident about all the papers that I've did so far. For one, I asked Quayle with regards to my English Papers the next day I attended school and Quayle gave this remark : EXCELLENT JOB WAYNE. With his strong British accent, I am definitely sure no sarcasm was in it and he sounded happy too. As For Elective Geography, I'm also rather confident but quite annoyed with the fact that I didn't get to complete my Question 2 Part B cause there wasn't enough time to write and Thurdey was just being a dick by telling all E Geog students to stop writing when he could clearly see me writing still. Well, hopefully I do well cause I wrote a hell lot for Question 1, like 2 pages full. For Chinese Paper 1, I am feeling EXCEPTIONALLY confident, cause for my main essay I wrote 2 full pages all in Chinese, be amazed, I can do Chinese pretty well, I mean converse in it and not being literal. For the letter writing section I wrote a lot of bull crap for it. As for Social Studies, I am feeling confident about Section A, but not B. But the subjects I predicted came out EXACTLY to the paper, maybe cause Joanna did hint it to me. It was Northern Ireland and NHS. I was telling everyone in class to study it and don't ask how I know the topics. Well, I guess you gotta wish me luck for my Social Studies paper, cause I know I wrote crap for the SEQ section. Fuck. Well... Lastly it's E-Math. Holy shit balls man was I shocked. The paper was easier than I thought it would be! I COULD DO EVERY QUESTION! WOW. And if you know me well, you would know that I'm the kind that gets 0 for every Math test or paper that comes along. Lets hope I get at least a past, but it kinda contradicts the fact that I didn't study math at all.

Well, I've got plenty of papers coming up this week, and my Mid Terms all end this week. For one, I've got A Math and Chinese Paper 2 tomorrow. I've not touched or revised any materials for the exams at all. I'll explain why later.

I am still very upset over the fact that Grace The Mother's band laughed at Miah cause our band played Smoke On The Water on our last session. Matthew's reply was that they were TOO PROFFESIONAL to be play Smoke On The Water. Like WHAT THE FUCK. PCB. I'm fucking pissed off because they said that. Fuck, just because they play Slither and Paradise City means they big fuck ah kaninabuaypuahcheebye. Bloody hell, you play Slither and Paradise City no stage presence play for fuck, not to mention they all look fucking nua to be playing those kind of songs.

Because of the insult and how fucking affected I felt. I spent the past half of the exam week and into the weekend chionging solo's to songs that they could never play in their life cause Thong can't tap for nuts. Well, here's my band's new setlist as per me.

Smoke On The Water - I'm still gonna play it whatever they say, cause all hail Ritchie Blackmore and Deep Purple.
Crazy Train - Ozzy - No fucking way they can play it good cause you need a lot of stage presence to play it right and the solo starts off with tapping and Thong can't tap for nuts.
Shout At The Devil - Motley Crue - Totally fierce, and no way they can pull it off cause you must be fierce and have presence and my band is damn fierce.
You Really Got Me - Van Halen - Same old, presence. And the fact that the solo has tapping in it makes it impossible for Thong to play it.

Well, the songs that I chose all have hidden agenda's to them. For one, Crazy Train and You Really Got Me cause it has tapping to indirectly suan Thong though I respect Thong cause he' good guitarist.

Met up with the Lasalle Music Crowd yesterday with Justin and Jeri to celebrate Terry's fight and another Justin's birthday. All of them went to Home Club, kinda boring inside from what I heard cause I couldn't go in even thought i had a chop on my hand cause the fucking bouncer wanted to check ID and he was damn sialan. Met up with old friends, Shaun, Terry, Aaron, Glenn, Jason. Got to know a few new people, Spencer, Sam, KYK. Left cause everyone said Home was fucking nua. Justin, Jason and I walked with Jeri to UE Square there cause he NEEDED, let me stress on the word NEEDED to go back to Cheeky's. Took bus with Jason back cause he's stopping at Bishan. Talked to Jason alot about guitar stuff. Like his effects, techniques, theory and shit. AXIS REVOLUTION is playing at Hard Rock next next Tuesday! WOOHOO I'm so there. They're covering old school stuff, Van Halen's Jump. WAH. Then I shared with Jason the joy of playing Van Halen songs cause my band's covering Van Halen's you Really got me. Talked to Justin and Jason about Grace The Mother suaning my band and asked both of them. Which is better, Guns N Roses or Deep Purple. Deep Purple was a straight answer from both people, no hesitation. Fuck la, you want to fucking compare GNR and Purple then fuck off la, you not worthy to compare Purple with anything else okay, maybe cept Led Zeppelin or such.

Good news is Justin's assessment is over and we can start playing completely as a full band, cause I need Justin to play Rhythm for my band as everyone else I know just well, sucks. Hopefully I'm jamming later if Adam doesn't play us out.

My playing is now mad shit already, I can play crazy stuff like Crazy Train. Big big big improvement from last week.

I convinced my mom to buy me a bottle of Jack Daniels, the big 70 dollar bottle. Damn happy.

Well, I guess thats pretty much it, time to pick up my guitar to start practicing (Maybe hit the books too?)

So it's Wayne here,
Signing Off, Ciao.

Sunday, May 06, 2007 at 2:44 PM

The Guitarist

The Fiddler, Wayne


Likes
70's Rock And Roll
80's Heavy Metal
80's Glam Metal
90's Grunge
00's Techno (You actually think I listen to Techno?)
Japanese Rock
Guitaring all day all NIGHT
Smoking
Girls, hell yes




speak to me in music



Wishlists

More Money
Girls, hot ones please.
Metallica's Discography, almost complete
To play as good as any of the great 3, Malmsteen, Vai or Satch
Ibanez RG or Jem
Fender Strat 78 Vintage
Lifetime supply of Marlboro Reds



releases

August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
May 2006
June 2006
October 2006
April 2007
May 2007

Previous Posts
Today was a day in history. I fucking swear, the f... by fiddle balls
Hi all,I'm back again. Some good news to tell... E... by fiddle balls
Hello again...After the long gruelling months of s... by fiddle balls
Well, lots of crap happened since my last blog pos... by fiddle balls
I'm back again, and it's 4am Monday.I'm supposed t... by fiddle balls
Well...It's been a while since I've blogged. Maybe... by fiddle balls
Well, CNY passed. I collected over 500-600 bucks w... by fiddle balls
Fucking hell.Reached school today, I discovered a... by fiddle balls
Well, I'm back, after a while.Life's been alright,... by fiddle balls
Happy New Year, friends.Well, it's the 2nd today, ... by fiddle balls

Friends

Adam Ernest Holly