<body> <body>


Hi all,

I'm back again. Some good news to tell... Exams are over, and the holidays are here. I made it to Secondary 3, promoted and not advanced. I had no idea how that happened, with a fucking amazing score of what, 500 / 1000. Really borderline passed, but hey, thats cool. I'm opting for a combined sciences class with Geography. Lets hope Joanna Lee teaches me again.

Halloween's round the corner, actually, it's today. Jane asked me out to company her for some JC Halloween Party, read the bold words. Guess I'll go to company her and maybe get a bit lucky? I don't know. Well, don't ask me why I'm blogging at 3:15am. I just woke up. Yesterday was Justin and Jeri's assesment for school. Helped them out with some of their art pieces, kept them awake and going. I guess I did another good deed for the year of 06.

The weekend has been pretty fun, wore costumes for TCC on Friday and Saturday and earned myself 100 dollies, fast and easy LEGAL money. I saw Jane on TCC on Friday, with a guy and she left him to company me. Hahaha, owned. On Saturday, I saw Mizuki at TCC, with her VK friends. And now to my main story...

Well, after Saturday, everyone else went Halloween clubbing and I didn't. Why you ask? Too tired, had to help Justin finish stuff, and I'd rather go home to play music then to waste time clubbing. Like Sukkor always told me, You go home, play guitar, don't mix with bad company, waste time, become like those mat rock people sial. Great words of advice. I guess it was a perk that I didn't go, cause if I did Reno would have no one to help him on Sunday to dress up Vader.

Didn't sleep for Sunday to Monday, to help Justin and Jeri for their assesments. Jeri aced it, Justin just passed I hope. The life of an aspiring musician is a tough one. Gotta go to the MM Workshop tomorrow to finish up batman, but will be meeting Adam first to chill. Then I gotta go meet Jane. Wish me luck guys.

And before I go, some pictures of the last jam session, I'll take pics of Adam the next time round. And I need to take more decent looking pictures of myself.



Me, just awakened, not bathed in 2 days. My hands are so fast, you can't see them!



Miah on drums. Damn fierce, his hands are fast too.

Well, that's about it.
Till then,
Stay Free From Misery

Tuesday, October 31, 2006 at 2:53 PM

The Guitarist

The Fiddler, Wayne


Likes
70's Rock And Roll
80's Heavy Metal
80's Glam Metal
90's Grunge
00's Techno (You actually think I listen to Techno?)
Japanese Rock
Guitaring all day all NIGHT
Smoking
Girls, hell yes




speak to me in music



Wishlists

More Money
Girls, hot ones please.
Metallica's Discography, almost complete
To play as good as any of the great 3, Malmsteen, Vai or Satch
Ibanez RG or Jem
Fender Strat 78 Vintage
Lifetime supply of Marlboro Reds



releases

August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
May 2006
June 2006
October 2006
April 2007
May 2007

Previous Posts
Hello again...After the long gruelling months of s... by fiddle balls
Well, lots of crap happened since my last blog pos... by fiddle balls
I'm back again, and it's 4am Monday.I'm supposed t... by fiddle balls
Well...It's been a while since I've blogged. Maybe... by fiddle balls
Well, CNY passed. I collected over 500-600 bucks w... by fiddle balls
Fucking hell.Reached school today, I discovered a... by fiddle balls
Well, I'm back, after a while.Life's been alright,... by fiddle balls
Happy New Year, friends.Well, it's the 2nd today, ... by fiddle balls
Merry Fucking Christmas.12 days since I last blogg... by fiddle balls
The Lonesome Loner.I'm bummed, pissed, sad, loneso... by fiddle balls

Friends

Adam Ernest Holly