<body> <body>


Well, lots of crap happened since my last blog post...

My Grandmother, waipo... Passed away, on the 30th of May at 12:23pm Singapore time, in Jakarta. Her condition was terrible, felt kinda sad as well. Oh well... Spent 2 weeks in Indonesia with both my parents, at my grandmother's funeral... Stayed on with my father for an extra week before returning to Singapore... I smuggled 6 packs of cigarettes through, as well as 2 electric airsoft guns. Indonesian food rocks, and did I mention that my bahasa indo improved alot as well? Haha.

Singapore...

I was in Singapore for 2 weeks of my holidays only... It well, finished up quite fast... Maybe it was due to the fact that I was actually having fun in Singapore? I went to many clubs during this holidays.. DXO, Cocco Latte... and Stuffs. Tried many food from new places such as Simpang Bedok, 85 Feng(Hong)shan market. Did I mention the World Cup fever has begun? Well, Holidays are ending in one day's time, I gotta cut off my growing hair as well. I couldn't be bothered with homework as well. Oh well.

Till my next post, which I foresee will be soon as it will be me bitching about my DM, DK again.

Stay Free From Misery

Sunday, June 25, 2006 at 4:15 AM

The Guitarist

The Fiddler, Wayne


Likes
70's Rock And Roll
80's Heavy Metal
80's Glam Metal
90's Grunge
00's Techno (You actually think I listen to Techno?)
Japanese Rock
Guitaring all day all NIGHT
Smoking
Girls, hell yes




speak to me in music



Wishlists

More Money
Girls, hot ones please.
Metallica's Discography, almost complete
To play as good as any of the great 3, Malmsteen, Vai or Satch
Ibanez RG or Jem
Fender Strat 78 Vintage
Lifetime supply of Marlboro Reds



releases

August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
May 2006
June 2006
October 2006
April 2007
May 2007

Previous Posts
I'm back again, and it's 4am Monday.I'm supposed t... by fiddle balls
Well...It's been a while since I've blogged. Maybe... by fiddle balls
Well, CNY passed. I collected over 500-600 bucks w... by fiddle balls
Fucking hell.Reached school today, I discovered a... by fiddle balls
Well, I'm back, after a while.Life's been alright,... by fiddle balls
Happy New Year, friends.Well, it's the 2nd today, ... by fiddle balls
Merry Fucking Christmas.12 days since I last blogg... by fiddle balls
The Lonesome Loner.I'm bummed, pissed, sad, loneso... by fiddle balls
Garh... I need someone, someone to provide me comp... by fiddle balls
Well, after, a long period of time... I'm back to ... by fiddle balls

Friends

Adam Ernest Holly