<body> <body>


I'm back again, and it's 4am Monday.

I'm supposed to be meeting Adam and Ernie at 11am later, which is about 7 hours away. Well, with the time I took to finish my Pyro lighter, I guess blogging at this hour wouldn't be a problem as well.

Saturday,
Was Adam's Birthday, and the day of a Bangla played by Wayne Lim... Fucking hell, I had to be a Bangladeshi labourer literally, on Saturday... Painting the gates of MM's new office, and the rooms... Tiresome, but it was well worth it... I've not mentioned what happened on Friday yet.

Sa'rah, the owner of Cheeky's kicked me out because I looked too young. It's time for me to do a imitation ID from a different country, so I headed off to Cocco Latte to meet Jane, well, met her, met Keith, then I left to Kembangan. Sat at Raimah's with Lucy. The Raimah uncle guy is damn cool man. He told us that he used to play in Rambo, a fucking big time gang back in my Dad's time, and now he's serving me Milo Dinosaur, how ironic. Lucy and I went around the Community Centre burning things and such. Justin and Ow then came by to join us back at Raimah's. Went to Justin's place, slacked, played his guitar, slept for a while, then went home.

Went home, Slept... And Saturday began, which was the day I received my new Sunglasses in the mail, Oakley Penny's. ORIGINAL... MUAHAHAHA >D

Sunday was Mother's Day, woke up, immediately gave mom the shades I got her, ( Not Oakleys ), wished her Happy Mom's day too, then went to slack. Went down to Peninsula to get new stickers printed for my Pyro ligther, went home and slacked, did up my lighter, display stand... etc.

Felt kinda bad to Reno for letting out my Pasar Malam secret online, but it didn't really matter since Jacen already knew about it. Ah heck, edited my posts just to be sure.

Well, the weekend is ending, and the additional 2 days off has just begun.

Hope to be posting again, soon.

Stay Free From Misery

Monday, May 15, 2006 at 4:03 AM

The Guitarist

The Fiddler, Wayne


Likes
70's Rock And Roll
80's Heavy Metal
80's Glam Metal
90's Grunge
00's Techno (You actually think I listen to Techno?)
Japanese Rock
Guitaring all day all NIGHT
Smoking
Girls, hell yes




speak to me in music



Wishlists

More Money
Girls, hot ones please.
Metallica's Discography, almost complete
To play as good as any of the great 3, Malmsteen, Vai or Satch
Ibanez RG or Jem
Fender Strat 78 Vintage
Lifetime supply of Marlboro Reds



releases

August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
May 2006
June 2006
October 2006
April 2007
May 2007

Previous Posts
Well...It's been a while since I've blogged. Maybe... by fiddle balls
Well, CNY passed. I collected over 500-600 bucks w... by fiddle balls
Fucking hell.Reached school today, I discovered a... by fiddle balls
Well, I'm back, after a while.Life's been alright,... by fiddle balls
Happy New Year, friends.Well, it's the 2nd today, ... by fiddle balls
Merry Fucking Christmas.12 days since I last blogg... by fiddle balls
The Lonesome Loner.I'm bummed, pissed, sad, loneso... by fiddle balls
Garh... I need someone, someone to provide me comp... by fiddle balls
Well, after, a long period of time... I'm back to ... by fiddle balls
Monday...Well, I woke up late... Met Adrian ( Poke... by fiddle balls

Friends

Adam Ernest Holly