<body> <body>


The Lonesome Loner.
I'm bummed, pissed, sad, lonesome... I don't know. Any bad thing you can think of, that's me now. Today, well. was alright. Went down to tailor, explained to her about the Captain Marvel suit Reno commisioned, apparently she mistakenly gave the fabric back to Reno. Spidey's good so far. Met Ed at Pearls Centre, went down to take the train to Bras Basah. On the way down Ed and I tried to speak in Japanese. Ed added that while licking a girls pussy, say Oishii... I laughed. I told him about the best pickup line to pick up a Japanese girl. Sumimasen, Anatewa ingueno hanashi mashta? ( Translated, it means : Excuse me, do you speak English? ) Met Wendy, Ed want's to ask for her MSN and ask her out on a date.

Well, left, went to City Hall MRT. Guess who I saw, Justin. Chatted for a bit, then he left for Cineleisure. Ed and I went down to Far East, I bought lots of badges, shopping again. Wanted to buy a Dir en Grey T-shirt. Decided to come back another day. Went down to Cheeks, the minnasaleh there was nice. Might order Miyavi's jacket from Kekkonshiki no Uta. 75 - 100 bucks only. Cheap. Bought an Iron Cross badge, 1 HIM, 2 X-Japan ones and now my bag has 13 badges on display. No more space.

Went down to TCC at Shaw, had dinner there... Then went of to Toys'r'us... They had fucking odd toys. Darth Vader, Obi Wan and Grevious Transformer toys. The build your own lightsaber toy is out, 129.99. I saw a yoyo... And I bought it... Really reminds me of my old days of playing the yoyo. Did some tricks while walking to the bus stop, then moving around to Russel Peters' pimipin'. Went home... Played the yoyo as I walked home. Reached home, mom nagged at me for a bit, I didn't bother. Blasted Kagrra as usual. To hell with her.

If you don't wanna talk to me, just tell me. I'm very, very, mentally deprived already. I need company. Not guy company, else I'll feel gay. Female company. XP The hell. I'm hooked onto saying that.

Till then,
Stay Free From Misery
Kagrra is <3>

Tuesday, December 13, 2005 at 11:05 PM

The Guitarist

The Fiddler, Wayne


Likes
70's Rock And Roll
80's Heavy Metal
80's Glam Metal
90's Grunge
00's Techno (You actually think I listen to Techno?)
Japanese Rock
Guitaring all day all NIGHT
Smoking
Girls, hell yes




speak to me in music



Wishlists

More Money
Girls, hot ones please.
Metallica's Discography, almost complete
To play as good as any of the great 3, Malmsteen, Vai or Satch
Ibanez RG or Jem
Fender Strat 78 Vintage
Lifetime supply of Marlboro Reds



releases

August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
May 2006
June 2006
October 2006
April 2007
May 2007

Previous Posts
Garh... I need someone, someone to provide me comp... by fiddle balls
Well, after, a long period of time... I'm back to ... by fiddle balls
Monday...Well, I woke up late... Met Adrian ( Poke... by fiddle balls
FINALLY! I'm back on the computer.It's been a week... by fiddle balls
Ah, Saturday's post.Well, I overslept. Was suppose... by fiddle balls
Well, Friday... Hectic day.... First thanks to Den... by fiddle balls
Well, I'm back, on a Friday MORNING, literally MOR... by fiddle balls
Crapped up life, yes, I'm pissed today, very.Tuesd... by fiddle balls
Ah well, it's Tuesday I suppose, Tuesday morning a... by fiddle balls
What the hell, my weekend just, well, passed in a ... by fiddle balls

Friends

Adam Ernest Holly