<body> <body>


FINALLY! I'm back on the computer.
It's been a week since I've blogged, and boy has it been one heck of a week... Couldn't remember much, so I shall state in point forms.

Monday - Don't remember a thing that happened.

Tuesday - Hung out with Reno and Dennis I think.

Wednesday - Did the Harry Potter show. Made a new friend, Sarah, NYGS girl. Did the show with David and her. Fucking boring show, cause I gave chances to David to hook up with her. I stood alone. Michael the fucker changed his shirt, no more pink. Left to prepare for SITEX, stayed quite late in the night at office to do up the board with Jason.

Thursday - Day 1 of SITEX, the start of the busy week. This was when I started to miss dearest ALOT. There were temptations at SITEX, Samsung Models... Etc... Dilys turned out to be a FHM Race Queen. Came by, she took a photo with me for some strange reason. Wore a GRYFFINDOR student robe... For once, I'm in Gryffindor.

Friday - Missed her even more... =( And I didn't get to touch the internet at all. Went home and dropped dead from Wednesday onwards. Woke up early to meet Jason to finish the board, then followed Reno to SITEX. I had Fangirls, strangely. Reno got the idea that Sarah was interested in me and lifted me up, above the ground on 2 hands. Was wearing Scarecrow that day. I think they went gaming. I went home and slept.

Saturday - Went down to do the Harry Potter show in the morning... Woke up fucking early. Met Helen and Estella. Made a new friend Helen, who was from NYGS as well. Helen thought I was gay because of my strature and behaviour. I had no idea where she got the idea from. Went down to SITEX, didn't need to wear anything, just managed the characters. Predator, Batman, Ringwraith and Stormtrooper went down to Big Boyz Toys FHM Booth, which Conrad was working at. Had some beer, played pool. I DEFEATED JASON IN POOL!!! And it was my first time playing in my life, so I'm pretty proud myself.

Sunday - Was, a headache... Woke up, met Adrian, went to CHURCH with David and Sarah. PS : The only reason I went was to accompany Sarah and David... Cause David can't talk to girls, sad to say. Tried to help him by having Adrian and I leave the stupid service which we attended for half an hour. Went over to popcorn pop. Adrian and I made a bet that if Sarah stayed I'd get a buck and if she followed us I'd owe him a buck too. Sarah ended up following us. Fuck CHURCH. Those were the exact words I shouted the moment I left the door. The ushers stared at me. Adrian and I apparently used to go to the same Church a year back, City Harvest Church. Con job... Went to SITEX, entertaining. Vader, Red Guard, Maul and Trooper. Went to Big Boyz Toys again. Met this hot model at FHM, Bel. Sad to say, she has a VERY ugly boyfriend. Drank again... Went over to Bukit Timah to have lunch. Dearest messaged me, she is BACK!!! =D Yes, I am very happy. Went gaming, somehow I was psychoed into it.

Played Battle For Middle-Earth, lost as usual. Played Jedi Academy with Eva and Adrian. I won round one. Round 2 Eva won, Round 3 was REALLY close, but Eva won. By ONE kill. Damn. Adrian, the other Adrian, poker Adrian, hired me to help him out tomorrow at his warehouse. Went home, started blogging about the week and all. So yeah...

I am done with this week, don't have any more to add.

Till then,
Stay Free From Misery
(

Monday, November 28, 2005 at 2:16 AM

The Guitarist

The Fiddler, Wayne


Likes
70's Rock And Roll
80's Heavy Metal
80's Glam Metal
90's Grunge
00's Techno (You actually think I listen to Techno?)
Japanese Rock
Guitaring all day all NIGHT
Smoking
Girls, hell yes




speak to me in music



Wishlists

More Money
Girls, hot ones please.
Metallica's Discography, almost complete
To play as good as any of the great 3, Malmsteen, Vai or Satch
Ibanez RG or Jem
Fender Strat 78 Vintage
Lifetime supply of Marlboro Reds



releases

August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
May 2006
June 2006
October 2006
April 2007
May 2007

Previous Posts
Ah, Saturday's post.Well, I overslept. Was suppose... by fiddle balls
Well, Friday... Hectic day.... First thanks to Den... by fiddle balls
Well, I'm back, on a Friday MORNING, literally MOR... by fiddle balls
Crapped up life, yes, I'm pissed today, very.Tuesd... by fiddle balls
Ah well, it's Tuesday I suppose, Tuesday morning a... by fiddle balls
What the hell, my weekend just, well, passed in a ... by fiddle balls
Ahahaha, I am finally on time, before the stroke o... by fiddle balls
Well, it's Thursday, let me talk about what happen... by fiddle balls
Tuesday, well, it began as usual, with my late blo... by fiddle balls
Well, it's Tuesday. The beginning of Tuesday for m... by fiddle balls

Friends

Adam Ernest Holly