<body> <body>


Ah, Saturday's post.
Well, I overslept. Was supposed to be at Science Centre's Macdonalds at 10am... Woke up at 11am thanks to Dennis' call. Damn was I fast. I reached Science Centre in 10 minutes after I washed up and all, around 11:30am. Helped out for Star Wars, then went over to Omni-Max theatre. KC was very nice, but I was a bit pissed again. The manager, Michael, is aiming at us. FUCKER. When we went there in normal clothes he wasn't there, then when we changed he appeared out of no where and was like " What are you doing just standing here? " Good thing Dennis jacked him, by saying " There's no one to mingle with. " Mr Fucker walked off feeling rage in him. We did the show, mingled around with the guests... Show done, David and I packed the boxes and sent it up to Reno's car.

Went to Macdonalds to eat with Estella, Dennis and David. David likes 2 people working behind the cashier. Johnny BOY, and a girl whom he couldn't get her name, Sandy. Sandy was like - eh, Harry Potter yesterday ya. He was like " Yes, Hi, What's your name? " Dennis and I just burst out into laughter. Sandy just stared at David and walked away. They went back, then was my turn to order. She took my order and told me her name. No David, I don't think she is interested in me. We left and bumped into her. I was like " Look, Harry Potter. " She stared, then looked away due to erm, disappointment of first impressions.

Went back to the hall, packed up the rest of the boxes to the bus, then followed Lynn and Dennis to Jurong Entertainment Centre to eat. Met Desmond, Jeanette, Adrian and a new guy. Ate, hung around Entertainment Centre, sat in front of a bunch of ah lians. Ah lians, stared. Left back for Science Centre until something screwed up. Dennis' boots got packed with the Star Wars costume. I had to go back to Jurong Central to wait for money to be transfered to my account to buy Dennis a pair of black shoes. Reno apparently wasn't able to transfer money to my account, we screwed the idea and went back. Explained to KC nicely and apologised, she was nice and took it properly. Estella and I were left to do the show. Dennis went home after that.

No one took photo's, but people were actually looking at the props. o.0 Estella and I escaped the fucker repeatedly, and having drinks in between. Well, this group went in and we went to the Nanyang Poly side. Had marvellous food, because Kathleen was being nice and told us that they had over ordered. KC came and join us too. Event over, packed up and left for the MRT. Apparently I knew Estella from an ex-schoolmate and a friend. Lionel, from MSHS, ex-yo-yo player for my Dad. Lionel remembered me as well... Haha.

Slept in the train till Novena. Met the guys at United Square, along with the Taiwanese dudes. The Taiwanese are suprisingly nice people, especially their head. Chatted with them, joked, a fun time over coffee at Starbucks. The Taiwanese commented that I made a very good Emperor, my actions really proved me to be old, until I took out the mask. Ironic ain't it? The youngest member is playing the oldest character. Haha... well, we had fun, then took pictures with the Taiwanese. The Taiwan Head commented that I should do Luke due to the color of my hair. Left for home, started typing this.

Till then,
Stay Free From Misery

Sunday, November 20, 2005 at 12:00 AM

The Guitarist

The Fiddler, Wayne


Likes
70's Rock And Roll
80's Heavy Metal
80's Glam Metal
90's Grunge
00's Techno (You actually think I listen to Techno?)
Japanese Rock
Guitaring all day all NIGHT
Smoking
Girls, hell yes




speak to me in music



Wishlists

More Money
Girls, hot ones please.
Metallica's Discography, almost complete
To play as good as any of the great 3, Malmsteen, Vai or Satch
Ibanez RG or Jem
Fender Strat 78 Vintage
Lifetime supply of Marlboro Reds



releases

August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
May 2006
June 2006
October 2006
April 2007
May 2007

Previous Posts
Well, Friday... Hectic day.... First thanks to Den... by fiddle balls
Well, I'm back, on a Friday MORNING, literally MOR... by fiddle balls
Crapped up life, yes, I'm pissed today, very.Tuesd... by fiddle balls
Ah well, it's Tuesday I suppose, Tuesday morning a... by fiddle balls
What the hell, my weekend just, well, passed in a ... by fiddle balls
Ahahaha, I am finally on time, before the stroke o... by fiddle balls
Well, it's Thursday, let me talk about what happen... by fiddle balls
Tuesday, well, it began as usual, with my late blo... by fiddle balls
Well, it's Tuesday. The beginning of Tuesday for m... by fiddle balls
Saturday. Kinda crappy day, with my crappy mood to... by fiddle balls

Friends

Adam Ernest Holly