<body> <body>


Garh... I need someone, someone to provide me company.
Shin Muraki is a lonesome, bored, lifeless loser who sits in front of the computer basically most of the time. Shin is now my alterego. XD

Shin is a lifeless goon, as quote by Esther.

Woke up at, uh, 5 or so today. Slept with Eyeliner last night. Woke up, amazed. I forgot that I put on Eyeliner last night before sleeping. =P Went to get shades today, then chilled around Peninsula for a bit, took the train all the way to Changi Airport, to town, then home. That is HOW lifeless I am. Edwin is my new buddy. He is No, while I'm Life. Retarded, yes. That's how lifeless I am now.

Till then,
Stay Free From Misery
Kagrra is <3


I am bored, and this is what I did last night.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Picture of the Cloud Armour I finished, I'm proud.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Something I did when I was bored, ignore my Doraemon nighties.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Bad attempt at being visual. Yes, I'm not photogenic. I swear, I was a girl in the mirror.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005 at 12:46 AM

The Guitarist

The Fiddler, Wayne


Likes
70's Rock And Roll
80's Heavy Metal
80's Glam Metal
90's Grunge
00's Techno (You actually think I listen to Techno?)
Japanese Rock
Guitaring all day all NIGHT
Smoking
Girls, hell yes




speak to me in music



Wishlists

More Money
Girls, hot ones please.
Metallica's Discography, almost complete
To play as good as any of the great 3, Malmsteen, Vai or Satch
Ibanez RG or Jem
Fender Strat 78 Vintage
Lifetime supply of Marlboro Reds



releases

August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
May 2006
June 2006
October 2006
April 2007
May 2007

Previous Posts
Well, after, a long period of time... I'm back to ... by fiddle balls
Monday...Well, I woke up late... Met Adrian ( Poke... by fiddle balls
FINALLY! I'm back on the computer.It's been a week... by fiddle balls
Ah, Saturday's post.Well, I overslept. Was suppose... by fiddle balls
Well, Friday... Hectic day.... First thanks to Den... by fiddle balls
Well, I'm back, on a Friday MORNING, literally MOR... by fiddle balls
Crapped up life, yes, I'm pissed today, very.Tuesd... by fiddle balls
Ah well, it's Tuesday I suppose, Tuesday morning a... by fiddle balls
What the hell, my weekend just, well, passed in a ... by fiddle balls
Ahahaha, I am finally on time, before the stroke o... by fiddle balls

Friends

Adam Ernest Holly