<body> <body>


Today was a day in history. I fucking swear, the funniest shit happened today in school.

Sure, stop reminding me, I've not been blogging and such, but I'm honestly not interested to be a hardcore blogger like Mr Otaku Xiaohao loser kid from Taiwan who needs a punch in his moronic dick face. ANYWAY... Let me get straight to the point.

Today... was the fucking funniest day in the history of Maris Stella, and probably will somewhat cause the start of World War 3... Today, was the day that... Poh, Christopher Poh got picked on by a China shit head nerd. So well, story goes like this. A regular day in the school canteen, with my good friend Poh sitting at the 3B table, like he does so EVERY OTHER DAY. Then this fucking retarded looking China dog came up to him and said this in Chinese : You better clear my entire class table. Then Poh went up and stood up for himself and said : Cheebye, not even I mess one I clear for FUCK. Then the China dog not happy. Then me, Adam and Jack go there and laugh at the China dog, this was when the fight still small, then in the end nothing happened... But that was what we thought.

The China dog FUCKING fierce. He went to call his CHINA GANG ROFLMAO. The China Gang consists of 8 people, with their leader being some fucking nua nerd kia that wears glasses and has a retarded yellowskin fuck face. Then this part is where it gets damn fucking funny. The China gang leader put his leg up and said this to Poh : Ni Yiweir Ni Xing Jia Bo Ren Ni Hern Da Shi Ma! Which basically translates to with a funny China accent : You think you from Singapore you very big. Then the fight got big. REAL Big. Every SINGAPOREAN stood up for our country. I suddenly felt damn patriotic. Like I was walking around saying shit like : Zhongguoren he XINGJIABO REN DAJIA!!! Which meant - Chinaman wanna fight with Singapore! Then the China guy got damn pissed, cause if he ever blew a punch it would have meant he got deported back to China to work as a farmer. LOL. Then the china DK came. Aiya, fucking funny la, I got no idea how to put it in words. If you see me next time, ask me to re-enact the scene for you.

I swear, this would eventually lead to underlying tensions and ties between China and Singapore will get loose, then Singapore and China will end up starting World War 3, because a FUCKING dumb China dog went to pick a fight with Poh for Canteen cleanliness.

Historical stuff aside... Exams are next week and I've not been studying as I should be. Time to pick up the books and start studying already. I don't want to end up a failure in life like alot of people I know, even though my eventual goal is to become a club musician. My Mat guitar teacher tells me that his current job brings in 4.5 to 5K a month, depending on the club crowd! Fuck man. I think it's a good thing that I've been chionging guitar, as my guitar skills become damn mad. Like, I can shred nicely and do sweeps cleanly already. Oh well. Tomorrow, study History and SS. Sunday, Geog and Chem. Thats what I plan to achieve and hope to succeed. But it's annoying cause Reno's been calling me to go down to help him out with Davy Jones' crab claw and the Death Star Pinata for this rich kid's birthday this Sunday.

Oh well, please pray hard that I pass at least 3 Subs, hopefully even more for the coming SA's... I don't wanna fail and become a failure in life next time.

I'm done,
Wayne, Signing Off.

Friday, April 27, 2007 at 10:44 PM

The Guitarist

The Fiddler, Wayne


Likes
70's Rock And Roll
80's Heavy Metal
80's Glam Metal
90's Grunge
00's Techno (You actually think I listen to Techno?)
Japanese Rock
Guitaring all day all NIGHT
Smoking
Girls, hell yes




speak to me in music



Wishlists

More Money
Girls, hot ones please.
Metallica's Discography, almost complete
To play as good as any of the great 3, Malmsteen, Vai or Satch
Ibanez RG or Jem
Fender Strat 78 Vintage
Lifetime supply of Marlboro Reds



releases

August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
May 2006
June 2006
October 2006
April 2007
May 2007

Previous Posts
Hi all,I'm back again. Some good news to tell... E... by fiddle balls
Hello again...After the long gruelling months of s... by fiddle balls
Well, lots of crap happened since my last blog pos... by fiddle balls
I'm back again, and it's 4am Monday.I'm supposed t... by fiddle balls
Well...It's been a while since I've blogged. Maybe... by fiddle balls
Well, CNY passed. I collected over 500-600 bucks w... by fiddle balls
Fucking hell.Reached school today, I discovered a... by fiddle balls
Well, I'm back, after a while.Life's been alright,... by fiddle balls
Happy New Year, friends.Well, it's the 2nd today, ... by fiddle balls
Merry Fucking Christmas.12 days since I last blogg... by fiddle balls

Friends

Adam Ernest Holly